Croom Precision Medical have the experience, skills and equipment to help you rapidly prototype a medical or other high-precision product.
Kanban is a means of enabling just-in-time production by allowing demand to control the rate of manufacturing.
Based in Co. Limerick, Ireland, Croom Precision Medical is a successful outsource manufacturer of high-quality medical products for the orthopaedic sector. We offer a full machining,finishing and packaging service plus rapid product prototyping and Kan Ban storage.
We have a staff of over 50 highly skilled and intensively trained employees operating in a custom-built manufacturing facility.
The company was founded in 1984 as Croom Precision and for the first decade was primarily focused on tool making for the microelectronics industry. In 1995 we took the strategic decision to move into the medical sector, specifically orthopaedics. We changed our name to Croom Precision Medical to reflect this and now 95% of our product line is manufactured for the orthopaedics industry.
20% of our output is directly exported and the remaining 80% is delivered to the sector through companies based in
We are supported by the Irish Government through
We work closely with our customers to fulfill complex requirements to specification and deliver on-time. We pride ourselves on producing extremely high-quality products that make a positive difference to peoples' lives.
If you would like to find out more about how CPM can help you with your medical device needs please contact us today.